Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Time

Ahhhh I love Christmas. Can I just tell you that it annoys me that I always try to make everything perfect and really feel the whole sensation of the season, but instead I drive myself so crazy doing everything that sometimes I'm not really enjoying it. If I could just take the whole month of December off and decorate to the hilt, bake complicated cookies and gift wrap boxes for the ba-zillion of needy people in the world, that would be great. But alas, "Christmas leave" does not exist. Therefore I must pick and choose and try to relax and enjoy the season. So... here's to enjoying the season. Now I'm going to go pull out my Christmas decorations and pack away the fall :)

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Becky - you didn't tell me about your blog! I am loving it.

I am sure you could fool us all into thinking that you did do it all and that everything still turned out perfectly (in good Douglas fashion)!

I hope that you and Matt have a great holiday season doing the things that you value the most and taking time for some R&R.

God bless you.