Monday, August 31, 2009

Catching Up


So whenever I have been totally lax about updating this blog I always feel like I need to catch up on everything I've neglected. Well, March to August is like half a year, so it is overwhelming to think of updating everything. Therefore I've decided to pretend like I am not horrible at keeping up this blog, and just write about whatever I want, despite giant holes.

This is my first attempt at adding pictures to my blog. These are a couple of photos I took out in the country, less than a mile from Matt's parents house. I have a fascination with old barns, the more decrepit the better. I'm hoping at some point to make some sort of photo montage on a wall in our house of lovely old barns. These are just a few I took, and I hope to keep taking more and add to my collection.

In addition to barn sight-seeing we have continued with projects on the house. The new carpet got installed in March, which was very exciting. We have also been beginning to build a shed, which will have a major push to complete when my parents come to help the first weekend in October.

Other big events in out summer have been a cruise to Alaska in June. An awesome trip with
my parents and brother. What beautiful scenery!

That's about all for now, I'm going to try to be better about blogging :) Really

2 comments:

Eric Olsen said...

Matt lived next door to a shepherd?

Jordan said...

Cool photos. I love rural communities with older barns as well. These barns have a lot of history written all over them.

This blog is yours...don't feel guilty about your frequency of posting. We are glad to read whenever you get the time to post!